Denver BAZAAR returns to Sloan’s Lake, May 15-16, for their signature two-day makers marketplace just in time for Spring Shopping & Sipping. Spanning three blocks, Sloan’s Lake Spring BAZAAR brings a shopping party to the streets to support local small businesses!
Saturday, May 15th: 10AM – 4PM
Sunday, May 16th: 10AM – 4PM
– 60+ Colorado Small Businesses: Handmade, Crafts, Art, Fashion & More!
– Mobile Food Court featuring delicious Local Food Trucks
– Fashion Trucks for Spring Shopping
– Cash bars featuring spring-themed cocktails and local craft beers.
– Live Music & More!
As always, Denver BAZAAR events are All Ages + Family-Friendly + Dog-Friendly.
$5 Guaranteed Entry Ticket Includes Tote Bag!
Limited tickets are available for timed entry to shop the market. This $5 ticket guarantees your access to the market during your selected time window and includes a free tote bag! Time windows are likely to sell out in advance. Limited walk-up admission will be available on the day of the market for $5. Children under 16 do not require a ticket.
$25 Bottomless Mimosas & Aperol Spritz: 10AM – 12PM or 12PM – 2PM
Enjoy 2 hours of unlimited Mimosas & Aperol Spritz on Saturday & Sunday morning!
Tickets on sale here: http://bit.ly/SpringBAZAARSloansTix
Cash bars will be available for individual drink purchases, including spring-themed cocktails and local craft beers.
𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬:
– Masks / Face Coverings are required for entry & at vendor booths
– Masks can be removed at designated drinking & eating zones with social distancing
– 10 People Per Party Maximum
– Credit Card Preferred, Cash is Accepted at Vendor Booths
– Hand sanitizing stations available at entrances and vendor booths
As always, if you are feeling sick – please stay home and make plans to join us at a later date.