Tiny Tots: Orchestra Mystery is an interactive on and offline musical experience designed for kids 7 and under. Kids will be musical detectives, figuring out how instruments make music, which instrument is the highest, what types of instruments make certain sounds, and so much more. Put on your detective hat and help us sleuth our way through this fun-filled program. Orchestra Mystery will release online on April 10th. When you sign up, you have access to all of the content for one year after purchase.
Orchestra Mystery is available in English, Spanish, and French.
– An Orchestra Mystery activity book sent to your home with coloring pages, themed activities, puzzles, shadow puppet making, and more.
– On-demand video performances featuring 30+ musicians and performers. 12-14 individual interactive videos, as well as a full performance option running approximately 35 minutes.
– Teaching artists guiding kids with imagination-based activities to engage with the music
– Guest artists include teaching artist Maggy Stacy from Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Delbert Anderson and DDAT bringing a rhythm performance, and more.
– Interactive online activities and games built around the Orchestra Mystery theme.
– An e-guide with at-home activities, curated playlists, and musical content to help you engage further with the music before and after you watch
Sign up for just Orchestra Mystery here: https://insidetheorchestra.org/tots-mystery/
Learn more and sign up for the full Tiny Tots season featuring six program releases here: https://tinyurl.com/yxrqthps
Inside the Orchestra is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our rates are suggested but not required. We are committed to equity and access in the orchestra space. Need discounted or free access? Request it here: https://tinyurl.com/y2tqjpm9